Stateless.Workflow is a basic .NET workflow engine based on the awesome stateless State Machine. It works in the same fashion as Stateless, but provides a wrapper for moving between states with the extra features expected of a workflow engine, such a retry attempts, exception handling, delays between workflow steps, etc.
The wrapper supports persistence of workflows to a data store, providing resilience for longer running processes.
Full details can be seen on GitHub: https://github.com/mrsalmon1976/Stateless.WorkflowEngine
- Persistence to MongoDb or RavenDb
- Prioritisation of workflows
- Configurable retry attempts
- Workflow resumption date for delayed activities
- Web-based dashboard for workflow monitoring
- Workflow graph visualisation (from within the dashboard)